Environment Maps:
sponsor image 1st Choice Windows
sponsor image Dinos Building
Advertise On Just Ask Dino

Enter Our Directory

sponsor image
If you would like to be a part of justaskdino.com please complete your details below

Frequently Asked Questions

The latest Questions that have been submitted and answered.

Cant find what you are looking for? Try our search bar or submit a question by email.

Q and A: What is the legislation required to install strips including blocks of fits into new or existing residential development

Q and A: What is the legislation required to install strips including blocks of fits into new or existing propertie

Q and A: How can i find out if the previous owners have permission to knock down a wall?

Q and A: My neighbour has a storm drainpipe without a drain, the water is soaking through my wall.

Q and A: On my moms house the masonary above her bedroom window has bowed in the middle

Q and A: I live in a new build house. The window cills outside are almost flush with the brickwork

Q and A: The field adjoining the rear of my garden has been sold and the new owner has erected an electric fence.

Q and A: Are concrete trench blocks adequate footings for a garden wall that is going to be,

Q and A: My garage shares a common wall with my property. Do i need permission to put a door through?

Q and A: I want to put a pitched roof on an existing flat roof.

Q and A: Are concrete trench blocks adiquate footings for a garden wall?

Q and A:Can building regulations for footings be passed from photographs?

Q and A:Can i use thermalite blocks for the foundation of my conservatory?

Q and A: Roof Extension Which Will Go Above My Landing Window Sill

Q and A: New Owners Want To Tear Down House And Build A Log Scandinavian Cabin

Q and A: Neighbour Is Building An Extension And We Have Just Sold Our House, But The Buyers Might Pull Out.

Q and A: Do Paths Have To Comply With Any Building Regulations?

Q and A: Where Do I Fit Fire Rated Down Lighters?

Q and A: Build An Extension Of Under 10m2 For Downstairs Toilet, What Building Regs Do I Need?

Q and A: Does a person have the right to channel his rainwater onto my land?

Q and A: Planning Permission to increase height of an old fireplace to insert a tall fridge.

Q and A: I live on a corner plat and want a bedroom bungalow build on my side or front garden.

Q and A: I want to extend my property and i was told this land is called a Right in Common

Q and A: Property restrictions which is that you cant plant a hedge on a perimeter fence

Q and A: Planning Permission for stables?

Q and A: My house has a balcony with no Building Regulations Approval when i brought it. What can i do?

Q and A: I have had a balcony for 5 years, someone has wrote a compaint

Q and A: What does it mean when a survey report states trespassing boiler flue?

Q and A: What is the head clearance height for a stair case?

Q and A: Can i put a conservatory on a council house without Planning Permission?

Q and A: My neighbour wants to convert a small barn 2.5 metres from my house is this too close?

Q and A: Does roofing repair work come under the Party Wall Act?

Q and A: Barn conversion in the cartilage of a Listed Building?

Q and A: Im doing work for a disabled person, what door furniture do i fit?

Q and A: Do i need planning permission for outdoor equipment

Q and A: My neighbour has put their staircase to their loft on the party wall and it is very noisy.

Q and A: Dimensions for wheelchair access through a door?

Q and A: Can my neighbours spread of foundation overlap?

Q and A: Window locks - do they need to be locked for insurance purposes?

Q and A: How many doors should i have between my kitchen and bathroom?

Q and A: Can i convert a double length garage in a living room

Q and A: My neighbours single extensions soffits and guttering will overhang my property.

Q and A: I have found MDF used as a surround trim on my windows

Q and A: What doe's the closed in stage of building mean on a house for sale?

Q and A: Can i join two houses 4m apart in any way?

Q and A: Do i require a conservation roof light in a conservation area?

Q and A: What are the building regulation requirements on the size of hearth on open fires?

Q and A: I live in 3 storey flats does each block require disability entrance ramps?

Q and A: Planning Permission to enclose my balcony to create a study?

Q and A: Should foundations for ramp and external steps be laid at the same time?

Q and A: When erecting guttering under eaves, does the distance between supports depends on the size and pitch of the roof?

Q and A: Having gained Planning Permission, my architect doesn‘t know if I need to move my metre boxes.

Q and A: Can i build a lean-to extension to the back of a ground floor maisonette?

Q and A: I own a semi-attached house and my neighbours are attached to my sewer.

Q and A: How do i get rid of hairline cracks in new plaster?

Q and A: What is the maximum lenght of 290mm cavity wall constructed from 100mm blocks

Q and A: How much weight in 1 cubic metre or 40mm stone in tonnes?

Q and A: What are the regulations for the height in the relation to the finished ground of a disabled ramp access?

Q and A: My neighbour is building a garage 20 ft by 20 ft. What are the regulations regarding guttering?

Q and A: Planning permission to erect a front garden lamp post?

Q and A: Who pays for the 3rd surveyor if agreement cannot be met in a neighbour disagreement

Q and A: Increase the height of a fire place opening

Q and A : I have a building 10ft x 10ft. What size soakaway would it require?

Q and A: Can my neighbour put an air source heat pump 2 feet from a boundary and 8 feet from my house?

Q and A: My porch bricks have frost damage due to incorrect bricks - What can I do to repair the damage?

Q and A: I get condensation in my loft during winter which causes damp on my bedroom ceiling

Q and A: Does my neighbour have to seek my permission to replace his soffits and gutters that join mine?

Q and A: Does it cost me to get permission to prune trees in a conservation area?

Q and A: What regulations exist regarding air conditioning...

Q and A: My shower isn´t powerful enough, what can I do to boost the pressure?

Q and A: How to solve very loud reverberation in hot water taps?

Q and A: How do you get window sealant off brickwork?

Q and A: I live on the middle floor with noisy neighbours above who have no floor insulation, whos responsibility is this?

Q and A: What wood should I use to build a garage gate?

Q and A: How do I put a concrete driveway down on my front garden?

Q and A: Does a whirlpool bath with pump fitted below bath need to be notified as part P?

Q and A: I want to build a large shed in my garden...

Q and A: I have a small hole in the chimney breast?

Q and A: I want to cover my existing soffit and fasica boards...

Q and A: Do I need to get permission to get the council to drop the kerb?

Q and A: My pantry needs to be repainted?

Q and A: How much does it cost to move incoming electric mains cable?

Q and A: I would like to build a picket fence 55ft long...

Q and A: Can I submit a building regs application online?

Q and A: Extending a garage with a utility room.

Q and A: How do I fit an acrylic shower tray with non 90 deg walls?

just Ask Dino Facebook Page
Just Ask Dino.com Twitter Page,